Friday, December 26, 2008

Scrooged

Well I got scrooged this Christmas. A couple of weeks ago I was only paid half of what I was owed. I was expecting that to be rectified on this week's paycheck only to receive it on Christmas Eve and find that not only was I not paid the balance of what I was owed from the last pay period, but that they again paid me about half of what I had coming from the current period. I don't know whether this is the result of incompetence or design. This is the worst-managed business I've ever worked for.

2 comments:

Palimpsester said...

Hey Phil,

I hope your company gets it together. I'd always assumed you were some kind of entrepreneur. Did you see John Robb's Christmas day article:

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2008/12/the-resilient-c.html

THE RESILIENT COMMUNITY: The Entrepreneur

happy holidays,
Mark

Purpleslog said...

That really sucks. Unless you are getting some sort of equity (future stuff), it sounds like it is time to move on.